Hansen’s new ¾” thru 2” Motorized Control Valve is a direct motor actuated valve designed for operation in Dx, liquid makeup, temperature, pressure and level control applications.
Hansen’s new ¾” thru 2” Motorized Control Valve is a direct motor actuated valve designed for operation in Dx, liquid makeup, temperature, pressure and level control applications. The Motorized Control Valve has no valve stem seal because the non-electric rotor is enclosed in a stainless steel cartridge, which contains the fluid pressure. The electric stator is outside the stainless steel can, and is isolated from the fluid in the valve.
- Suitable for use with ammonia, CO2 (up to 800 psi welded) ,water
- One high-torque motor fits all
- 3/4"- 2"valves (20 to 50mm)
- Self-Calibrating: Automatic calibration on power-up
- Safe Working Pressure:
-800 psig (SWP) for weld-in-line valves upon request
-400 psig (SWP) for flanged valves
- Max. Operating pressure differential: 800 psid
- Wide temperature range
-Ambient: -40°F - 122°F
-Refrigerant: -75°F - 240°F
- Low voltage power input 24 Volt AC or DC
- Various Input Control Signal Choices:0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 1-6 V, and dry contact
- Built-in Digital Readout 4-20 mA output signal
- Low Power Consumption (20 Watts)
- Fine motor control: 200 steps per revolution
- Valve position indicator display included
- Quick and hassle free installation ensured by Factory Set, plug-and-play logic
- Rugged design delivers highest rated SWP and MOPDProven reliability with over 80,000 hours in the field and 10 years of accelerated life
- No pressure drop is required to operate
- Relay, current, or voltage input for direct connection to plant PLC or computer.
- All moving parts sealed so that frost will not a‑ect operation.
- Tight closing Teon seat.
- Canned rotor eliminates valve stem seal leakage.
- Controlled opening and closing minimizes liquid velocity shock, “water hammer.”
- Valve is more compact and light weight than other motor operated valves.
- Same angles and spacing as Hansen HA4A/ HS4A pressure regulators and solenoid valves.
- Available with optional Power-Backup feature.
- Available with weld-in connections.
- The Motorized Control Valve does not require stem shaft
- Liquid Make-up to Accumulator
- Liquid Injection to Compressors
- DX Evaporators
- Temperature or Pressure Control
- Low or High Side Level Control
- Slow Opening and Closing: Suction Stop Valve
- No Pressure Drop: Gravity Drain
- 4-20 mA or Floating Point Control
For more info click here
Hansen Motorized Control Valve